CEO Hangout, a networking organization connects CEOs, investors and entrepreneurs with each other and helps in creating a support group, building lifelong friendship and forming business connections. CEO Hangout organizes various events, creates networking opportunities, and provides resources to the CEOs and business owners.
CEO Hangout post stories related to business, finance, career, lifestyle, productivity, management, marketing, sales, and technology on their blog/ website. So they always look for stories from writers, experts, freelancers. They also post other interesting content on their blog like tips, how-to, and tutorials.
This is a good platform for writers to earn some money.
Guidelines for writing an article on CEO hangout website
- When you write an article on CEO Hangout website , please follow following guidelines
- Main requirement for articles is it should be 1,500+ words. They often publish articles up to 2,000 words as well.
- Articles and guest posts must be original work, unique and written exclusively for CEO Hangout.
- You cannot republish articles anywhere else unless CEO Hangout website is linked as the original source.
- CEO Hangout website provides two-line bio of authors at the bottom of the article and authors can place a link or email in that bio that they will receive some leads from interested readers.
- All articles will need to be approved by CEO Hangout editorial team.
- They cannot guarantee that all articles will be published.
- They lookout of general stylistic and grammar rules, the usefulness of the article, and what kind of drag it solves.
- But if this is an honest fit with their readers and therefore the article is of great quality, it is very likely that it will be published on the CEO Hangout blog.
- Please avoid infomercials articles
- Which are disguised sales papers, readers look through it and it’s not going to help you or CEO hangout.
- In fact, it will harm both, and they won’t publish it.
- Show your expertise and benefit the reader, this is the simplest thanks to creating a bond with the audience and becoming a sought-after writer.
- Guest posts/columns are unpaid on CEO hangout.
How to send an article to CEO Hangout website ?
If you want to write an article on CEO Hangout, send 5 title proposals to CEO Hangout team that you believe would be a good fit. CEO Hangout team would select the best one (if any) and you can send the Google Docs draft over via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an interesting story, you can submit your story directly to the CEO hangout Editor via email at email@example.com.
Reference – CEO Hangout website