Generally everyone can write and there is no special requirement to become a writer. No one is perfect at the beginning of a writing career but as soon as you start writing, your writing skills will improve.
Writing for money and getting paid to write is something you must be thinking about and want to do. Some people are fond of writing so they can build their hobby of writing in their career and earn some passive income. They can also become a professional writer.
Most of the writers have one one common question, can we write using mobile, or do we need a Laptop ?. Yes, you can write using your mobile. Laptop is not necessary at the earlier stage of your writing career. There are multiple apps available on the play store which help beginners to write and earn money.
Here are the 5 best apps to earn money online in India by writing.
Pratilipi app –
- Pratilipi is an Indian self publishing digital platform that allow users to publish and read original content such as stories, poems, essays, articles, novels etc. in the form of mobile app. It connects readers and writers from 12 different languages (mostly Indian).
- All content on this portal is free to read. It has a large community of writers who publish their work from the app itself. Users can follow each other on the Pratilipi app, give feedback on the author’s work (content) and interact with the authors.
- Recently Pratilipi added new feature to the app, with this feature reader (user) can support writers by giving them stickers for their writing, value of 1 sticker is equivalent to 0.5 INR (2 coins are equivalent to 1 INR). Writers can redeem 42% of the rupee value of those stickers.
- Along with this feature, Pratilipi has also added another new feature (SuperFan) where the user can subscribe to a particular author in exchange for money.
- Pratilipi app initially gives 10 stickers to its users when the user signs up on the app, users can also earn more stickers by using the app continuously. Even users can purchase stickers from the Pratilipi app with 50 % discount.
Quora app –
- Quora is an open platform where questions are asked and answered by Internet users. Quora’s mission is to share and enhance the knowledge of the world. They want to connect those who know with those who need it.
- Quora is a place where you can ask questions you care about and get amazing answers. Users can give opinions about any topic on the Quora platform.
- You will find all kinds of questions and answers to them on the Quora platform.
- Along with this, users can also earn for their questions and answers by joining the Quora partner program and or by creating their own space in Quora.
- If you like to write, or if you are a good meme creator, or if you have a deep knowledge of any subject then the Quora platform is for you.
- You can also promote your business using your marketing skills on the Quora platform.
- Quora is a good platform for teachers, part-time workers, students, freelancers, and housewives to earn some passive income.
YourQuote app –
- YourQuote is another Indian self-publishing digital platform available for its users to broadcast their poems, stories and quotes in 12 languages (mostly Indian) as a mobile app.
- Along with this, you can also publish your own books of poems, quotes and stories on the YourQuote app and earn real time royalties on them.
- According to the YourQuote app, YourQuote is currently used by over 5 million authors worldwide in 12+ languages and hosts over 100 million original posts on the platform.
- On Yourquote app, you can post paid stories and publish books. In addition, as soon as the sale takes place.
- YourQuote credits your royalties to your account. This is good app for new writers/freelancers, as they help you as a friend to start your writing career.
- You can easily earn some passive income by posting quotes (or paid stories) on YourQuote app.
Nojoto app –
- Nojoto is also an Indian self-publishing digital platform available as a mobile app for its users to express their feelings in their own language (mostly Indian) in the form of stories, poems, Shayari, etc.
- It is also known as Story Telling & Poetry App.
- You can record or write your stories/poems, quotes, shayari with tools designed to make your story look great in Nojoto app.
- You can earn money for your stories/poems by joining Nojoto partner program.
- In addition, you can create live events and shows online on the Nojoto app and earn money directly from the audience.
- You can share your opinion and experience about your life, society, culture and world with other Nojoto app users.
- Users can also avail the benefits of hobbyists and experts with knowledge of food, health, religion, spirituality and business available on the Nojoto app.
- It’s a good app for storytellers, housewives, teachers, trainers, writers, influential artists, poets, motivational speakers, comedians, musicians and many more.
Dailyhunt app –
- Dailyhunt (formerly Newshunt) is an Indian News, photos and videos platform available in 14 Indian languages .i.e in Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, English, Marathi, Bangla, Gujarati, Odia, Punjabi, Urdu & Bhojpuri.
- It provides Indian national and international news including Indian States / National Politics, Local, Cricket, Entertainment and Lifestyle News from 2600 media partners.
- Individuals can also create interesting posts and share their thoughts on the DailyHunt app / website. You can also share your photos, memes, news articles, videos & links on this platform.
- You can also follow your favorite newspapers, news channels & individuals on Dailyhunt app & also get the latest updates, articles & videos posted by them.
- You can earn money for your interesting posts created and shared on Dailyhunt app/ website.
- Medium is an open digital platform that supports nuance, complexity and critical storytelling without giving in advertising incentives.
- It is an environment with 170 million readers open to everyone but promotes substance, authenticity, practical and dynamic thinking.
- Anyone from all over the world can write on medium app. Thought-leaders, journalists, experts and individuals with unique perspectives share their thinking on the medium app.
- You can also earn money from your writing by joining the Medium Partner Program. You can able to publish part of Medium’s Membership content and earn when members read your work.
- It is good platform for writers, freelancers, teachers, research students, part time workers to earn some money by writing stories/ articles.
If you have any doubts, please ask in comments. You can also follow freelancing ideas for getting updates on genuine methods to earn money online.